Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts

As I mentioned in my last post, my theme for the month of May is to do the 30-day photo challenge.  We shall see how this goes.

Day 1 asks for 10 facts about myself and a photo.
  1. My favorite color is blue.
  2. I am usually shy around a group of new people.
  3. I love chocolate.  My favorite is milk or dark chocolate.  White chocolate is a bit sweet for me.  One of my favorite snacks is the Lu Petit Ecolier with a biscuit on the bottom and chocolate on the top.
  4. I want to design my own house one day.  I'm not an architect or an interior designer, but I used to read the Homes section every Saturday and Sunday when I was smaller, looking at pictures of houses and floor plans.  I am also very intrigued by tiny apartments/houses that are nicely decorated and cleverly planned.  (This isn't my style of apartment, but I love the creativity!)
  5. Laughing keeps my heart feeling young.  Listening to funny stories and jokes are the best.  I don't care if they're corny, dirty, long, or short.  Here's one just for fun:  How do you make a tissue dance?  Put a little boogie in it.
  6. Tetris is my favorite video/computer game.  I also get sidetracked by unproductive games like Cake Mania, Angry Birds, and Tapfish as well.  On a similar note, I enjoy doing crossword puzzles, word search, and logic puzzles or brain teasers.
  7. I like watching fireworks.  I think they're romantic, and they're special because they only happen on special occasions.
  8. Dogs > Cats.  I'm definitely a dog lover.  I have one dog named Brownie who's 14 years old.  She's a Welsh Corgi mix, and she's my little girl!
  9. My favorite tv shows are currently Glee and Modern Family.  I used to watch Ugly Betty and Lost, but those have finished airing.  When I have time, I want to watch the following shows which have been recommended to me by various people:  Dexter, Fringe, How I Met Your Mother, Arrested Development...The list is never-ending.
  10. I agree with the saying, "It is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all."


1 comment:

  1. Interesting. Loved to know few facts about you. Thanks for sharing.

    As you said you enjoy crossword puzzles, word search, and logic puzzles or brain teasers I can suggest you a site with brain storming brain teasers, puzzles etc. I have tried it and believe me if you are a brain teasers lover who loves to solve brain teasers then try solving out these Brainteasers and find out how smart you are.

    Best of Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete