Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with


I believe L would be offended if I did not name her as the person I do the most ****** up things with.  There is no one else, hands down, that I would pick, though.

L and I have known each other for years, but we just became close over our last year in college.  I feel like I've known her forever, though.  We're very similar in some regards in terms of values, upbringing, and education, but she's definitely a lot more adventurous than I am.  She has the curiosity of a cat with infinite lives.  How many people do you know who would go up to a random stranger and ask him if he was wearing girl's jeans?  She has the heart of a traveler, making plans to study and vacation overseas after graduation.  She also has the makings of a shopping addict, but lucky for her, people don't view girls who like to buy things as a problem; they just view them as fashionable.

L's helped me grow so much and live up my senior year more than I ever could have imagined.  We've had many great memories together, but one of my favorites was us hanging out on a random night.  L was trying to study, and I was on the computer chatting with some friends.  She had shown me Rain's new music video (jump to 1:50 for some baby-making music and sexy dance moves), and she told me to send it, along with specific instructions, to the friend I was chatting with, who happens to be a guy.  Although he might not have enjoyed it as much, we were dying of laughter for almost half an hour.  Below was our chat:

me: my roommate wants you to see something
friend:  uh ok
me: make sure you close the door to your room and turn off the lights
friend:  what?  haha
me: make it full screen and stop everything else, just for 3 minutes
  you can jump to 2 min in if you want
  you have to do it okk?
  promise?
friend:  fine
friend:  omg its this guy,,,
  they have korean videos at 101..
me: yeah, but did you watch THIS video?
  you have to watch it
  don't just listen
friend:  i am
  ok done?
  wat about it
  other than they placed his head on my body...?
me: how did you feel with the lights turned off and the door closed?
friend:  my light was already off and door was already closed
  nothing jus normal
me: and if that is your body, can we please video chat and can you show me that move...with your head not in the picture?
friend:  nope! haha
  what were u guys trying to get at?
me: we're just looking out for you
friend:  jus another lame video by guy
me: if you do these moves, you can get any girl you want
friend:  they might think [omitted, but use your imagination] or having a seizure!
me: and the reason the door was closed and the lights were turned off was so you could see the full effect it would have on the girls
  people who have seizures don't move that smoothly
  and you did watch the video in the dark with the door closed...
friend:  i told u...my door has been closed and i only had my desk light on this entire time
  I've been talking to u
me: it's ok, it'll be our little secret
friend:  omg
  wth was in that thai tea or is this freaky M…?
me: omg i'm dying over here
  that was so funny
friend:  ?
  im confused
  wat was so funny
me: seeing how you would react
  hey, will you give these same instructions to your roommates?
  but don't tell them that we sent it
  just tell them
  from you to them
friend:  why>
me: to see how they would react?
  trust me, it's very entertaining
friend:  no im too mature for such silly games  haha
  il give u their gchat and u can do it
me: no, it's not the same
  you have to do it
friend:  nope!
me: over gchat
  tell them to stay in their rooms
friend:  i refuse to be a pawn for ur entertainment
me: and copy and paste the exact same thing i sent you
  no, you can enjoy it too
  you won't know until you try
friend:  M u have way too much time on ur hands

We also told my other friend to watch the video and do the same thing, but he said he was in the middle of playing poker with some friends.  We told him to turn off the lights and watch the video right there with his friends, then.  To our dismay, he didn't.

The chat may not have made much sense, but the absurdity of our night might have been noteworthy enough for even Rosencrantz and Guildenstern to take interest.  What a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment