Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show

I don't think I can have just one favorite show.  Some shows are so different that they're not comparable.  Here are my Top 3:


Glee - A tv show about a motley group of high school students, doing what they love.  I love musicals and comedies, so this is one of my favorite shows of all time.


Devil Beside You / Why Why Love - I've mentioned these two dramas in previous posts, but my favorite Asian Drama cast plays in both series.  Mike He, Rainie Yang, and Kingone Wang have a special place in my heart.  I think I let myself get lost in these dramas, and I rooted for the characters.  Definitely a great escape if you're ever looking for one.


Project Runway - This is my favorite reality show.  I've watched all 8 seasons, and I hope they keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment