Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Study Break

Hello again!  It's been so long since I've written. *sigh*  I actually have a paper due for my Law for Finance class tomorrow, but of course, I don't want to do it...so what's a better way to use my time than to write a new post and listen to music!

I'll keep this short because I really do need to finish researching and start writing, but while I was away, I thought about what direction I wanted to take this blog.  I've been all over the place with my postings, and I just wondered if it would be more interesting to have a set theme or topic to focus on.  I'll try this for a while and see where it takes me!

So, for this next month, I want to try to do one of those 30-day photo challenges.  I've seen friends do them on facebook, and it seems like a good thing to try.  I'll start that with my next post.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment