Saturday, March 19, 2011

Heart Treatment

A funny chat I had with my friend, who's currently in pharm school:

  • Me:  How are rotations going? Busy week this week?
  • T:  Hahah! Struggling to finish my SOAP note right now. I have no motivation and I've hit a wall. Trying to type out treatment for heart failure and COPD...not getting anywhere! :(
  • Me:  Alternative treatments for heart failure:
    1.  Get a new heart
    2.  Get revenge on the guy/girl who broke it, because revenge often makes you feel better
    3.  Give yourself a light shock by rubbing your feet against the floor as you walk to try to jumpstart it again
  • T:  HAHA M! Love it!!! That was a good laugh! Thanks :)  Well that's a needed boost. Going to analyze this guideline to treat heart failure.

Maybe I should have been a doctor...

No comments:

Post a Comment