Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Fortune Read

You know it's summertime when the late night coffee runs and friend-filled weekends begin again. Last night, we all went to Starbucks, and L did coi boi for us. Whether it's real or not, here is what he said about me:

Family: My family's health looks good, but there appears to be some problems. There weren't any specifics given.

Career: I look to have a good career, making good money. People tend to get along with me, and it's hopeful that I'll have a good position in the future.

Health: My health line looks weak. L asked if I smoked and suggested that I stop if I do haha. He also suggested that I work out more.

Love: Always the most interesting topic of any conversation, L said that I have a good love life, but I won't find the guy for me for a few years, maybe until I'm 28 or so. Evidently, I'm very picky with guys, and I couldn't agree more. L sees two guys in my life, a younger one and an older one. The older one has feelings for me, but I don't return them. He said that I love the younger one, but he has a girlfriend. What a coincidence. Although it could have ended there, L went on to say that my love for the younger guy will last forever. Despite this, I should try to be happy and know that things were meant to be. The line that engraved itself into my brain, though, was when L said, "He loves you, too."

Whether this is true or not, or whether it was coincidence, L's coi boi really touched me. Maybe it was a message from God to help give me peace. Or maybe L was trying to give me strength and support. There are some times you know you will remember for the rest of your life.
This was one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment