Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Vacation Time

It's another month, and time for something new.  I have a lot of ideas/themes that I want to write about and try out, but I'm going to be leaving in a few days for a trip to Vietnam.  Thus, I plan to hold off on those, and I'll be gone for a while from blogging :(  I'll write about my trip when I get back at the end of this month, though, so turn that frown upside down :) hehe

Regarding the trip, I'm going with a nonprofit organization, Sunflower Mission, to help build a school in one of the coastal towns of Vietnam.  It's a good cause, and I've heard great things about this program.  Everyone keeps telling me to bring Pepto Bismol, so evidently I have something to look forward to...but my immune system will probably be stronger after this trip!  I hope!

Because I'll be away for so long, I will leave not one, but two, youtube clips that made me smile:


No comments:

Post a Comment